2019 Favourites Holiday Gift Guide
Hey there, hi there, ho there! If you’re coming across this post now, you’re probably (like me) a last minute shopper and looking to stimulate ideas! Don’t worry though, I’ve got you covered. The majority of these gifts can be ordered and shipped in no time, AND some of them have discounts that they didn’t during Black Friday!
All of these gift ideas are my top favourite products that I’ve used this past year and range in price points. I hope you find this guide helpful this season as you wrap up your final shopping spree of the decade for your friends and family!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
FOR THE FITNESS GAL
1. Lavami Deodorant: a soft, elegant, natural deodorant, curated to combat odors all day, and is free of any toxic chemicals, endocrin disruptors and parabens.
2. Saje Antibacterial Mat Spray: an aromatic spray perfect for killing any funky smells from growing on your yoga mat, especially after a number of sweaty infrared yoga sessions.
3. Lululemon Reversible Mat: beyond cushion-y, you might be tempted to fall asleep within seconds of getting into Shavasana. It comes in many colours, even the duo colour patterns, and despite your accumulated sweat puddles, it’ll keep you grounded instead of slipping and sliding.
4. Peach Workout Bands: versatile for all workouts, especially for that booty workout, these bands come in different tension levels and I can vouch that they are unbreakable.
5. Airpods: the best bluetooth earphones on the market can now be found at a discount, what with the new generation being out. Absolutely perfect for runs and gym workouts, and they will last a long time without requiring charging.
6. Belle Force Arch Crop: comes in black and pink, this crop top is made for dancers and barre class goers. It’s a premium quality crop, lined with a gorgeous French mesh, and designed to last and for vast movements.
7. Rumble Boxing Gloves: the rose gold leather gloves add a spark of femininity in your workout gear, but these boxing gloves (in all colours) maintain well and are prime for comfort and protection.
FOR THE SELF-CARE OBSESSED
1. FrÃ© Full Set: this skincare set includes everything an active guy or gal would need to keep their healthy facial glow. It contains a daily SPF moisturizer, a tinted SPF moisturizer, a purifying cleanser, an exfoliating mask, and a reviving hydration serum. This along with the Recover Me night cream, makes for the perfect daily skincare ritual.
2. Skwiik Boba Milk Soak: I love to drink milk tea, but I’ve never thought I’d get to soak in it until I tossed these bath salts into my tub. They smell and feel like wonders on your skin.
3. OGX Dry Shampoo: smells amazing, feels amazing, and adds volume to your grease-laden, flat hair.
4. Saje Herbal Balm: this salve adds a healthy glow to your lashes, nails and cuticles during the dry winter season, without a strong oily texture.
5. Saje Reflexology Kit: made to hit those pressure points in your feet that release the tension in other parts of your body, this kit comes with two relaxation essential oil rollers perfect for a bedtime routine.
6. Ithyes Dry Brush: dry brushing is a great strategy to invigorate better circulation, which can ultimately help detoxify your system and promote lymph drainage, and of course it stimulates the shedding of dead skin cells. This dry brush is inexpensive and contains natural boar bristles that are low-maintenance.
7. Vichy Discovery Kit: the perfect all-inclusive gift set for the skincare fanatic. It contains premium products such as their Liftactiv Collagen, four luxury masks, their 3-in-1 milk cleanser, Mineral 89 and Aqualia Thermal Night Spa. This kit is also priced much lower than its retail value.
FOR THE CONTENT CREATOR
1. DJI Mavic Mini: the most compact drone on the market, weighing at 249 g, just under the weight limit for which you don’t require a drone operating license. Although it doesn’t shoot in RAW, the photo and video quality is still tremendous for this small and inexpensive drone.
2. DJI Osmo Mobile 3: incredibly user friendly and the perfect gift for someone wanting to make a debut in videography. This handheld gimble coincides with DJI’s Mimo app, where you can alter your film settings, use creative options like Story Mode, and even edit your videos. It’s lightweight and is incredibly effective in gesture control and stabilization.
FOR THE HOME BODY
1. Apple TV 4K: it’ll combine all your streaming sites into one little box and play your movies and shows in 4K. And all you need is a tiny little remote in which you can even speak into to conduct your searches.
2. Aromatika Scent Diffuser: the old school Japanese scent diffuser is the way to go! After receiving a Miniso scent diffuser for my birthday, I fell in love with this concept and I found it to be such a great home gift.
3. Google Home Mini: this virtual home assistant has many amazing features and is the perfect gift for literally anyone who enjoys technology.
4. Nespresso Lattissima One: the ultimate home latte maker. It can brew an espresso, cappuccino, or full blown latte macchiato within a minute of pressing a button. It’s also very easy to clean and maintain.
5. Kirkland Signature Plush Blanket: these plush blankets are incredibly soft and cozy! I always purchase plush blankets from Costco because they’re inexpensive and they can withstand machine wash quite well.
FOR THE BOOKWORM
1. The Forbidden Purple City by Philip Huynh: lovely feel-good short fictional stories with characters trying to bridge living in contemporary Western society and maintaining their Vietnamese roots.
2. Poetry With Reason by D. L. Winters: lovely short poems for the light reader looking for daily inspiration.
3. The Purpose Driven Life: What On Earth Am I Here For? by Rick Warren: a guide to internal discovery of what one’s true purpose in life is.
4. Narnia Box Set by C. S. Lewis: this book series isn’t just great for kids, it’s life changing for adults. I still manage to find myself on the brink of tears when I understand the analogies and symbols that were woven into these novels.